Wednesday 9 February 2011

Who said blogging was easy?

I went into blogging - all those 2 weeks ago - with the hope of updating something like every other day. More fool me thinking I'd keep up with that! Perhaps I should set a slightly lower target.....
 
Anywhoo, I'm here now (well actually I'm typing this out on the tube)'and ready to rhumble!
 
A few quite exciting things have happened in crafty monster world in the past few weeks. First I've been on a real creative streak. Ive begun to create a series of seaside based motifs - trying to forget it is still only February. These include hot air balloons, suns and a really cute lighthouse


Complete with gulls and waves to put on a ring. I've also learnt that imagination is the only limit when working with 7 stitches square for earrings. New motifs include kites, backstitched rainbows, bows and ice creams. Of course, I know its no fun just talking about these and pictures would be preferrable, but bear with me - my full time job takes so much of my time that it's only really possible to do one thing at a time! Picture time at the weekend so expect lovely new things uploaded next week.
 
I'm hoping to launch these properly at the Crafty Fox pop up market in Brixton on 16th April. Although I can't say too much about that yet as i don't know if I'll be picked - will be finding this out early march so watch this space!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment